Welcome to ExclusiveZap!
The rules and limitations for using ExclusiveZap’s Website are outlined in these terms and conditions.
When you visit our Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use ExclusiveZap.
The following language applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this Website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Company. The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” relate to our Company. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” relate to both the Client and us.
All terms apply to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to begin the process of our most appropriate assistance to the Client for the sole purpose of satisfying the Client’s needs concerning the supply of the Company’s specified services. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, and they or they are considered interchangeable and so relate to the same thing.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to allow us to recover the user’s information for each visit. Cookies are used on our website to enable the operation of specific parts, making it simpler for visitors. Cookies may also be used by certain of our affiliate/advertising partners.
ExclusiveZap and its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on ExclusiveZap unless otherwise specified. All intellectual property rights are unaffected. Subject to the limits set out in these terms and conditions, you may access this from website for your use.
You must not:
- Republish material from ExclusiveZap
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ExclusiveZap.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from ExclusiveZap.
- Redistribute content from ExclusiveZap.
Parts of this Website allow users to publish and discuss thoughts and information in certain areas of the Website. ExclusiveZap does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments prior to their publication on the Website. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of ExclusiveZap, its agents, or affiliates. Statements reflect the ideas and opinions of the individual who submitted them. ExclusiveZap shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or expenses incurred as a consequence of the use of, publication of, or display of the Comments on this Website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post the Comments on our Website and have obtained all relevant permissions and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal material that violates someone’s privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, customs, or to showcase commercial or illegal activity.
You now grant ExclusiveZap a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
(a) Is not in any way deceptive;
(b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and
(c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
(b) The organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Exclusivezap; and
(d) The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our Website, please contact us by e-mail at Exclusivezap. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
No use of Exclusivezap’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not put frames around our web pages that modify the visual presentation or look of our website without prior approval and written consent.
We will not be liable for any material on your Website. You promise to protect and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that might be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We maintain the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to delete all connections to our website immediately upon request. We also retain the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any moment. By connecting to our Website regularly, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website objectionable for any reason, please contact us and let us know. We will examine requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to react directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Website, nor do we guarantee that the Website will stay available or that the material on the Website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and conditions about this Website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the Website and its information and services are offered free of charge.